Makes: 3 servings
4 Cups Whole Grain Flour Wheat Flour
6 Large, Brown Potatos
2 Cup Rice Flour
Cilantro (desired amount)
Salt (desired amount)
6 Chopped Green Chillies
2 Tablespoon Butter
1) Peel, cook & mash potatoes.
2) Mix whole grain flower and salt.
3) Add chillies to flower and salt & sprinkle cilantro over the top.
4) Add the butter and mashed potatoes.
5) Knead the mixture & roll it over the rice flour.
6) Make rotis with the dough & then bake it on a greased cookie sheet
until golden brown.
7) Serve with desired toppping.